Alison has a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from the University of Delaware and is an executive leader with proven ability to develop and deliver business transformation by leveraging her rich background in operational leadership, lean six sigma process improvement, and accomplished people development. Some of her key capabilities are below:
- Proprietary change agenda and operational plan process, scalable for transformation application
- Personal development and career coaching methodology, flexible and relatable at any age
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Experienced in defining comprehensive improvement portfolio in traditional and non-traditional target areas
- Transformation Agenda architect for large product development organization
- Usability-based approach to technology, applied to global employee portal serving 50K+ employees
Change is inevitable. For corporations, strategic change starts with a great idea, but needs an executable plan to bring the strategy to reality. For individuals, career changes and transition points are opportunities to leverage your strengths, but you must have a vision. In either situation, you need a partner to recognize and realize the opportunities that come with change.
At Sabbatical Solutions, we leverage our proprietary methods to create an change agenda, tailored to the transformation you and your business want to pursue. We can help you reflect, reframe, and chart your new course.
Examples of our lines of business include: Business Transformation, Process Improvement and Career Coaching.
Sabbatical Solutions Testimonials