Anne Hamilton Curry
Anne M. Hamilton Curry focuses her practice on estate planning, estate and trust administration, income tax planning, charitable giving and special needs planning. Ms. Hamilton counsels families, business owners, and individuals assisting them in developing and defining their personal intentions and financial objectives as they relate to their estate plans. She counsels clients on taxation, probate, charitable planning, guardianships, and special needs trusts. She often meets with business owners regarding their succession planning concerns. She also frequently represents clients in probate litigation.
Ms. Hamilton is a Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer, regularly speaking on estate planning, estate administration and special needs planning on behalf of many professional associations.
- Central Indiana Community Foundation – Professional Advisor Leadership Council
- United Way – Ardeth Burkhart Series Alumni
- United Way – Triad Alumni Class
- Member, Indiana Down Syndrome Public Policy Center
- Immediate Past Chairman of Advisory Board, Best Buddies of Indiana
- Indiana University School of Medicine Planned Giving Committee
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Indiana State Bar Association, Indiana Probate Code Review Committee
- Board member of the Trust and Estate Specialty Board.
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Immediate Past Chair of the Estate Planning and Administration Section
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Women and the Law Section
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member of the Grievance Committee
- Wheaton College, B.A. English Literature, 1988
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1992 J.D.